HPE has released the latest version of StormRunner Load – v2.0. A lot of new features were introduced or enhanced in StormRunner. Let us see what HPE has got in-store for the performance testers with this new release.
- Create Projects in StormRunner for specific workgroups, products or projects within your group
- Allocate licenses from the tenant for dedicated use in a project.
- Assets, such as scripts and monitors, and load tests, are not shared between projects. (Note: To enable this feature, contact your Customer Success Manager.)
- Schedule a test run to run on a specific date and time
- For TruClient scripts, a snapshot is now generated for a step that errored on replay
- Support for scripts written in non-Latin alphabets.
- Scripts that have been manually zipped can be uploaded to the repository.
- If you use on premise load generators or an on premise SiteScope monitor, you may need to add IP addresses to your firewall to allow outbound connections to StormRunner’s cloud components.
- Support for Central Canada (Toronto) on Azure.
- Support for VuGen version 12.53.
- Export the results of a load test to a docx.file (Word) document.
- Search results consolidated from StormRunner, TruClient, and VuGen.
- Discover friendly step-by-step documentation sets, PDFs, videos, and more. Helping you deliver amazing apps with confidence.
To download HPE StormRunner 2.0 Trial click on this link.