HPE has released their new SAAS performance testing solution called StormRunner Load. HPE StormRunner Load is a SaaS based cloud load and performance testing solution that makes it easy to plan, run, and scale agile web and mobile testing. Let us see what HPE has got in-store for the performance testers with this new release.
StormRunner provides you with the tools to create load tests and generate the metrics to analyze your application’s system performance.
StormRunner end-to-end workflow:
- Create a script and upload it to the cloud repository. Scripts form the backbone of your performance test. Your test definition can contain one or multiple scripts.
- Configure monitors. Monitors can be configured and added to your test definition.
- Create topologies. A topology represents your system architecture. Group several monitors and add one or more topologies to your test definition
- Define a load test. You add and configure scripts, monitors, and SLAs to a load test definition
- Run the test.Analyze the results.During the load test, multiple graphs are generated in real time to illustrate the performance of your application. Access these graphs after the test run.After the load test has completed, reports are generated that summarize trends from the data that has been complied during the test run