Hurray!!! HPE has released the latest version of Load Runner v12.53. It brings a lot of new features along with improvisations on the existing ones. Let us see what HPE has got in-store for the performance testers with this new release.
- Git integration in VuGen
- 64-bit replay support in various Java protocols and C Vuser protocol
- New PCoIPLatest up (remote access) protocol
- Enhanced SAPUI5 recording in TruClient
- HTTP Video Streaming (HTML5, HLS) support
- HTTP/2 support
- REST step-builder editor in VuGen
- JSON manipulation APIs
- Web – HTTP/HTML and Mobile Application – HTTP/HTML protocol unification
- Linux load generator improvements
- Enhancements to Java-based protocols
In addition, LR 12.53 will have integration with recent versions of the following products:
- Mobile Center: Additional configuration options for TruClient – Native Mobile scripts.
- Service Virtualization: Support for Windows 10
- Network Virtualization
- Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Performance Center
- Business Process Monitor (BPM)
- HP Application and Automation Tools integration with Jenkins version 4.01.
- Jenkins SLA and report improvements. For details, see the Jenkins Wiki page.
Latest Supported Technologies and Platforms
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Edge browser
- Visual Studio 2013 add-in
- Visual Studio 2015 add-in
- Upgraded Eclipse IDE add-in
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2
- hLinux (HPE’s Debian-derivative)